New England's Best Chowder & Soup Competition!
Sunday October 11th - 11am- 3pm - Sherwood Island, Westport, CT
Tickets available at the door or online.
- Governor of CT proclaims Sunday Oct. 11th at Chowdafest Day in Connecticut
- 40 award winning restaurants with every New England state represented!
- You're the judge in this unique "fun"raiser in the ongoing fight against hunger!
- You'll get a spoon, ballot & pencil - enjoy unlimited sampling and then rate your favorites!
- Four categories to judge: New England Clam, Manhattan/Rhode Island Clam, Creative Chowder and Soup/Bisque
- More than just soup:
- Enjoy our Italian-themed section called "Ciao"dafest
- Sample chips & salsa in our ChowdaMex section
- Indulge in ice cream & cheese in our Farm to Table section
- Quench your thirst in our Beverage Bog
- Snack on down in our kids (of all ages) section where kids also get free* chef hats to decorate. *while supplies last
- Still the best deal in town: Tickets just $15, Kids (6-12) $5 and FREE PARKING
- Conveniently located in Westport off Exit 18 off I-95
- A zero waste event and the model of event sustainability as everything gets composted or recycled
Chowdafest benefits Community Plates in an effort to alleviate hunger
and promotes the Friends of Sherwood Island and Kids Helping Kids Foundations
Chowdafest is Proudly Sponsored by: